Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Team Time: 4-Tier Cake Pt. 2

We did it! Finished the cake! Finished ten minutes early!!! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It was A LOT more work than I would have guessed at the beginning. I spent over an hour cutting the circles out and gluing them all on while my partner painted/colored all the roses and leaves. Whew! Here it is. Too bad it can't be eaten!

The example we were to follow:

Our finished product: view 1:

View 2:

close up of the roses:

The final went well and was pretty quick. It was short answer, but I knew it all! Not too shabby :) Off to do some work! Feeling pretty nervous about my individual cake tomorrow. I need to get as much done as possible. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...