Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Summer Is Over

I've had a nice break of about 31 days now... and already I am heading back to school. Am I excited? Slightly. 

I am super excited about school - I love having a schedule and staying organized. Also, I will be busy! That will make the time fly. However I am not looking forward to NY. I know what to expect this time around. I am praying that the fall season flies by and that it will be Christmas time before I know it!

This next segment of time in my life will be the last "long" time apart for Kaiao and I. Then it will be all downhill! I can't believe that I only have 7 months left of school and then I will finally get to move and stay in one place for a really, really long time!

I hope to update the blog more -  I was terribly lazy during my well-deserved vacation. I'm sure I will be sharing a lot more in the upcoming weeks and months about the things I will learn at school.

Until then... aloha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...