Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bored . . . Already?!

Yes, it's true. I've been here for a mere day or so and I am bored already! 

I had quite the journey here - 2 flights, a bus, a train, and a car. Checked in, got my stuff out of the storage unit, unloaded, made a stop at Target, and then back to rearrange it all in the dorm. I'm rooming with a friend this time around. I know it is going to make a HUGE difference!  My last couple random roommates and I just coexisted together and barely spoke. I hope this year is more fun! It is nice to only have one roommate instead of two; we have a lot more space!!!

After rearranging about three times, we finally found something that worked and gave us a lot of room. We even have a small "living" room area with two butterfly chairs, a small table and a lamp. It is very cozy.

Orientation happened this morning (boring) and some more administrative activities happen tomorrow. I don't see why they can't pack it into one day so we can get started with school earlier. Oh well. 

It's a little boring but nice to have all this free time to do whatever... like take naps, put up pictures, read a book for fun... and assemble paper flowers.

1 comment:

Patti MacLeith said...

You made something very nice out of nothing! Super cute just like you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...