Sunday, December 6, 2009

First Snow!


Yesterday I worked in the bakeshop all morning, assisting Chef W with a baking class for "regular" people (civilians, haha!). It was really fun and I enjoyed doing it, and getting paid! We made apple pie, sour cream pound cake, and a devil's fudge cake.

Throughout the morning, I kept peeking out through the windows to look for snow. The forecast said 100% so I knew it was going to happen, it was just a question of when! Then, it started to rain, and before long, the rain turned into snow! Small little flakes drifted down and floated around everywhere. Yay!

By the time my friend and I finished up the class and had to take the trash out, the snowflakes were huge and in full effect! It looked like we were inside a big snowglobe that just got shaken up! I caught snowflakes on my tongue and had them land in my eyelashes. Magical!
It came down fast and didn't coat the pavement. Soon enough, the grass was no longer visible and the bare trees finally looked pretty again. Winter is here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...