Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's Been Awhile

Hope you weren't holding your breath. It's been about 14 months since I last posted, I guess life got a bit busy!

In the time that has passed, I:

  • Got a "real" job
  • Moved into our first apartment and set it up to be our home sweet home
  • Got married to my husband on October 9, 2010 - a truly amazing, wonderful day!
These are just the major things, but a whole lot of fun little things have happened along the way since last April. Perhaps I will blog about them in the future.

I originally started this blog as a way to connect with my far-off family and friends while I was away at school. It's a non-obtrusive way of sharing what's going on without sending out constant e-mail blasts, and I can never remember all my life updates while on the phone. Plus life is better when you can share pictures, too!

So, as it was when I started, this will be a way to share what I've been up to, whether it be cooking, crafting, baking, doing stuff outdoors, or just to share random thoughts. Read on!

1 comment:

Patti MacLeith said...

So funny, I just checked this recently!! Glad you are back blogging, sweetie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...