Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hard Days' Work

I don't have time to post a "real" entry today - I have been running around busy all day! Class went well and was soooo fun. We sat around making flowers out of gumpaste and will also do that tomorrow too. I got out of class late and had to head over to work soon after, where I hunted down more recipes and did some formatting work on a healthy cooking book. Fun! Dinnertime, then piping homework, then research time to find some ideas for cakes. Tomorrow we submit a drawing for our individual wedding cake. Next week we will have two days to put one together. I'm kinda nervous but also excited for the design I came up with! I'll be using 4-5 mediums and it will be a lot of work, but hopefully it'll come out great! So today was go-go-go, except for a 30 minute break to watch the season premiere of The Office :)

Here's a shot of one of my flowers from today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...